I help patients get the most out of weight loss surgery with meal plans, education and community.
Founded in 2012 by yours truly (Steph Wagner) a bariatric dietitian who felt overloaded with patients and frustrated to not have more time to help patients in the day-to-day needs of succeeding with their surgery.
You’ll find a library of over 500 bariatric friendly recipes and articles focused on the questions patients ask me most. Members to my site instantly unlock educational video courses, written meal plans, menu planner tool, email access to myself and access to our closed Facebook group where you can connect more with others.
Interested in finding out more about me? I’d love to share!
Hi, I’m Steph! Founder and Owner of FoodCoach.me. Curious to know a little more about the woman behind the weight-loss surgery focused website? Here are the top 5 things you should know about me:
1. I’ve personally struggled with my weight since middle school.
2. After earning my Bachelors and Masters in Nutrition, I became a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist specializing in Weight-Loss Surgery since 2009. I have a passion for food and a love for people that makes me love the work I do!
3. I’m married to Kevin, who happens to be the web developer for the site. We are incredibly blessed with two beautiful children, Zoey and Thomas (Tommy).
4. I believe variety and planning ahead are the two greatest tools for weight management. I also believe you can never have too many cheerleaders.
5. I am a firm believer in a mighty God, only strengthened in faith after a horrific car accident November 2012.
Contact me at email@example.com for any account questions, business or other inquiries.
Foodcoachme is Recipes
Experience healthy eating with delicious, easy to make meals guided by an experienced expert in the field of food nutrition.
Foodcoachme is Education
Maximize the benefits of your weight loss surgery by utilizing our library of focused, educational videos with insight and advice from one of the industry’s best.
Foodcoachme is Support
Sign up to receive emails with weekly updates on the newest videos, recipes, videos and advice from our foodcoach.