1. I’ve personally struggled with my weight since middle school.
2. After earning my Bachelors and Masters in Nutrition, I became a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist specializing in Weight-Loss Surgery since 2009. I have a passion for food and a love for people that makes me love the work I do!
3. I’m married to Kevin, who happens to be the web developer for the site. We are incredibly blessed with two beautiful children, Zoey and Thomas (Tommy).
4. I believe variety and planning ahead are the two greatest tools for weight management. I also believe you can never have too many cheerleaders.
5. I am a firm believer in a mighty God, only strengthened in faith after a horrific car accident November 2012.
Bonus: My husband and I met on Christian Mingle, and are in a couple of their commercials. :)
Hope you enjoy the site and all it has to offer!
Contact me at email@example.com for any account questions, business or other inquiries.
Returning from maternity leave 6/4/2018
Foodcoachme is Recipes
Experience healthy eating with delicious, easy to make meals guided by an experienced expert in the field of food nutrition.
Foodcoachme is Education
Maximize the benefits of your weight loss surgery by utilizing our library of focused, educational videos with insight and advice from one of the industry’s best.
Foodcoachme is Support
Sign up to receive emails with weekly updates on the newest videos, recipes, videos and advice from our foodcoach.